Terms & Conditions
- Payment of your booking is deemed to be acknowledgement and acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Please respect the establishment as a sacred healing space, endeavour to talk quietly in a soft voice.
- Ensure long hair is tied up and avoid wearing any makeup, lipstick or other skin products that may dissolve in the pools.
- Please shower before using any of the pools, spas or saunas – we have indoor and outdoor showers.
- Talk to our staff about any accessibility, medical or skin conditions you may have prior to entering the bathhouse.
- We love that your body is your temple, but please, no nudity – we may schedule naturalist or Turkish bath sessions from time to time – let us know if this is of interest.
- Muse Bathhouse is reserved for guests 18 years and older.
- We reserve the right to change prices and services without notice. This includes the closure of facilities due to capacity considerations, private events and facility maintenance requirements.
- All bookings are subject to availability and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- You may cancel or reschedule your booking by giving us at least 24 hours notice prior to your booked session time.
- If a cancellation notice is not given within 24 hours, or the session is not attended (that is, you are more than 15 minutes late), you will be charged in full for the booking.
- We take no responsibility for any items that are lost or stolen. We recommend any valuable items are left at home.
- We will keep any unclaimed lost property for one month, at which time we may donate it to a local charity.
- On payment you acknowledge and accept
- The risks associated with bathing in a communal space.
- Use of the facilities and services are at your own risk.
- Our facilities and services are provided solely for the purpose of relaxation and enjoyment.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages, injury or death that occurs during or as a result of using our facilities or services. This includes any illness, medical condition or allergy that is believed to be contracted as result of using our facilities and services or consuming any food or drink.
- You must advise us at the time of booking if you suffer from any health conditions, such as high fever, diarrhoea, hypertension, cancerous conditions, risk of haemorrhaging, anaemia, heart issues, stroke, pregnancy or diabetes. In which case, we may ask you to sign a waiver form confirming you have been informed of the risks of entry.
Please seek your own medical advice if you have questions or concerns prior to using our facilities or services.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are prohibited inside the Bathhouse.
- We may refuse entry to any person
- Who we reasonably believe is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or-Who’s behaviour is deemed by us to be abusive, harassing or sexually suggestive to other guests or staff, at our absolute discretion, or who is suffering from a medical condition that we reasonably believe may put others at risk (eg.contagious skin conditions).
Terms and Conditions for Muse Spa Black Friday Offer:
Offer Validity: This promotion is valid from Black Friday until December 31, 2023.
Booking Requirement: The extra hour of bliss is applicable only for treatments booked during this period.
Discount Scope: The 10% discount applies exclusively to Pure Fiji products, excluding bon bons.
Availability: Offer subject to availability and may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Booking Platform: Bookings must be made through the official website or directly at the spa.
Cancellation Policy: Standard cancellation policies apply.
Eligibility: This offer is open to all clients, new and returning.
Usage: The extra bliss hour must be used in conjunction with the booked treatment.
Amendments: Muse Spa reserves the right to modify, cancel or extend the offer at any time without prior notice.